Five months to the day.
I’d ask if you missed me but then again there is one constant and that’s the fat, nosy prick who keeps lurking around.
In the meantime, blogging may have well and truly run its course. While I was ‘away,’ the blog managed to ring up on it’s sixth anniversary and while I was tempted to mark the occasion, I just let it pass unnoticed.
What’s been happening?
Mmmm...
Good question.
Well, I’m one of the fortunate few who actually has found work (something that seems to be the exception rather than the rule in today’s economy) and I’m doing my level best to be the model employee. I find as time goes on, my requirements for work have changed dramatically. I’m not so concerned now about the job per se as much as I am being able to show up, do my work and go home with a minimum of drama.
And I have a bit of a social life as well so all things considered I can’t really complain too much. There just isn’t any reason to. Not that there aren’t things to piss and moan about in this world but I’m coming to the conclusion pissing and moaning really doesn’t do me much good and keeps me from enjoying the days I do have available to me.
Warmer weather is here now (or at least we’re on the cusp of it) and last weekend I took a nice 50-mile drive on my scooter, taking in the lovely countryside up in Putnam County.
Life is pretty good. I hope it’s been as good for you as it’s been for me these last few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment